Code of Conduct
South Country Youth Soccer League Players &
Bellport Travel Soccer Players Code of Conduct
1. Be positive, this is a VOLUNTEER activity for your child.
2. Remember - these are CHILDREN playing a GAME.
3. Please SUPPORT your child and their team, despite the outcome.
4. Refrain from instructing any players during the course of a game.
5. Set a GOOD EXAMPLE for your child and his/her teamates.
6. Refrain from commenting on the shortcomings of ANY player.
7. Support the coaching staff in their efforts to have a POSITIVE and ENJOYABLE experience for all.
8. Do not question or comment on any calls made by an OFFICIAL.
9. Discuss any concerns with your child's coach privately, away from the game.
10. CHEER for good plays made by EITHER team.
11. I understand that abusive, unruly or other inappropriate behavior may result in my being asked to leave the field and upon further review may result in my membership being revoked.
12. I understand that misconduct/inappropriate behavior by the sidelines can result in my child's coach being cautioned (yellow card) or removed (red card) by the referee which could result in substantial fines assessed to the coach/club and/or the game in question being forfeited.
For the sake of all children, please set a good example and encourage positive, appropriate behavior from the sidelines.